NAPFA test this coming Wednesday. God bless us.
I just realised I have yet to post up pictures from LAST YEAR's genting trip.
What?
Six/seven months late only what~ HAHA.
Those were the days with short hair.
My friends are all bugging me to cut my hair now.
Some say i look like beggar. Some, girl. Some say very rugged.

No i didnt go genting myself. HAHA.

A recent picture. Long hair~~ Not nice meh. If you dont like it, look at the view behind me then. Taken at ICON. Hot. (my arm look like sticks lor so skinny)
Shit, now i'm tempted to upload more photos. CHIONG AH!


I seriously look tired here. I need a few months of nonstop sleep to repair that face/eyes of mine.

Omg very very windy.

The koyak shot.

The hot shot.
I'M LATE! Goodbye!
I just realised I have yet to post up pictures from LAST YEAR's genting trip.
What?
Six/seven months late only what~ HAHA.
Those were the days with short hair.
My friends are all bugging me to cut my hair now.
Some say i look like beggar. Some, girl. Some say very rugged.

No i didnt go genting myself. HAHA.

A recent picture. Long hair~~ Not nice meh. If you dont like it, look at the view behind me then. Taken at ICON. Hot. (my arm look like sticks lor so skinny)
Shit, now i'm tempted to upload more photos. CHIONG AH!


I seriously look tired here. I need a few months of nonstop sleep to repair that face/eyes of mine.

Omg very very windy.

The koyak shot.

The hot shot.
I'M LATE! Goodbye!
Comments